- Learn the basic chords in the right hand.
- Use the chord sheet link to practice the order of chords and learn where they change with the lyrics.
- Practice playing along with the track.
- You can then add a single left hand note to each chord: i.e. if the chord is C major, play a C in the left hand.
- Try using different way to play the chords if you feel confident enough: broken chords to create ripple sounds; repeat them with different rhythms; play left hand first; re-order the notes of the chord or just choose 2 notes of each chord; change the octave you are using.
Stay With Me by Sam Smith
This song uses 3 basic chords which are repeated throughout in this order:
Here's the chord sheet to follow: Stay With Me
Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
Here are the 3 chords this song uses, but you have to play the G chord twice.
Here's the chord sheet: Shake It Off
Raiders of the Lost Ark - main theme
Here are the chords to the most well-known part of the theme:
You have to count this one carefully to change chords in the correct place. The easiest way is to follow the changes and track together on this web page